Thursday 14 May 2015

The Barn is Full of Walkers!

Under the Dome...?  No wait, that's another show entirely.

The barn is finished, at least for now. There are a few extra details I want to add but they will have to wait a little while. 

Dusting this would be a nightmare so a cheese dome seemed like a good way to display the scene.

This is not meant to be a particular scene or episode but rather my interpretation of season 2. 

Just another day on the farm? Beth, Carl and Jimmy hanging out under a tree.

Dale keeping watch from the top of the RV.

Daryl giving Carol a cherokee rose.

Maggie collecting eggs (hide your hat Glenn)
Lori and Hershel in the background.

Patricia in the loft with a bag of chickens.  Wait...what? Why?

Everything seems fine but....




 The barn is full of walkers!

 Oh no! It's Sophia! 
(Sorry to bring it back up Pepper)

 Shane and Rick spot the problem.

Aghh! There's even one in the well! Andrea watches as T-Dog lowers Glenn down.
I can't believe I forgot to add the rope! Oh well (sorry for the bad pun)

 Looks like Nervous Nelly found her way home. 

 Oh and did I mention, it's really small?

I hope you have enjoyed my version of Hershel's farm.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment