Saturday 8 November 2014

Daily Dish #9 Sub Sandwich



I'll definitely be making this again, not because I like what I've done but because I know I can do it better. I had "one of those" days yesterday. You know the type? An anti Midas Touch day. A day where everything I touched turned to crap. We all have them, right? 

The kind of day when I realized I was out of the vital ingredient for the one thing I craved for dinner, then I burnt the second choice. When I tripped over everything and couldn't find anything I needed ("and I just had it here yesterday!").

I lost my 4x magnification glasses, (the ones that allow me to read or see anything in focus) and had to make do with 2x magnification. I spent the day squinting at things and gave my self a headache. I know I need to go and have my eyes tested and get proper glasses, being able to see things is pretty important.

At the end of the day I pull out the little kitchen and take 70-80 pictures of what I've made. Firstly because the little screen on the camera is so small that I can't tell if I've taken a great shot or a lousy one (again with the glasses) and secondly because I haven't got a clue how to use a camera. (I really need to find an online course that starts with the very basics.) I then take the sd card put it into the laptop and plug that into the 46" tv. Only then can I actually see what I've made. So yesterday being the day that it was, the battery in the camera died after just 6 snaps! These are the best 3!

That's my rant over. Today is a new day. I found my elusive glasses (on my work table, grrr. They were right in front of me all day!), the camera is fully charged and I've had a good nights sleep so no more headache. 

So I'll be off now to make something new for tomorrows post. Wish me luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. Bueno , no hay que dejarse llevar por unos pequeños problemas. Lo importante es que el bocadillo está de lujo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Isabel. That is very kind of you. :)

      Delete