Tuesday 25 November 2014

Daily Dish #26 Peanut butter & Jelly



I thought I'd make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, simple right? Add tropical heat, a broken air conditioner, modern technology and a frustrated moron (me) in charge of things and the answer becomes no.

Turns out that high temperatures and humidity make polymer stick to ... well, everything! This in turn makes the moron (again me) frustrated. When frustrated this particular moron stuffs things up at an epic rate. I spent over an hour last night searching for a particular tool, decided that if I cleaned up some of the horrendous mess I would probably find it, nope. Decided to use a different tool, not as effective as I would like but at least the job will get done. Now where did I put my glasses? Fast forward another hour and I find said glasses by banging my head on the underside of the table (yep on top of my head the whole time) and complete the simple task of adding a lid to the jam jar. Then I knocked over a tool caddy and....... You guessed it out fell the missing tool. No wonder I couldn't find it, it was exactly where it was supposed to be! Enough, go to bed and finish in the morning.

For some reason everybody I've ever meet had to contact me in some way this morning. Then the wall shelf in my mini kitchen decided to detach itself from the wall and fling tiny glasses, containers and lids all over the craft room (tacky wax and tropical heat don't work well together) By the time I got the camera out I'd lost the morning light (hence the dark photos). 

I put the room away pulled the lap top out, inserted the sd card chose the 3 pictures and realised I forgot to take some with my phone for instagram! Grrr! Oh well I just got a mini sd card for the phone so I should be able to put one of these onto the phone, right? Nope, my lap top thinks my phone is a cd burner and won't play the game until I insert a disc! At this point it's no longer morning. Not wanting to pull out the kitchen and go through all of that again, I placed the tray on my keyboard and and took a quick picture. It's pretty good, light could be better but it's ok and it shows scale with no effort, think I may have found my "thing" that makes my photos unique. I'd show you but my laptop thinks my phone is a cd burner.

Any way it's gone 2pm and I've been working on this simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich since 6am yesterday, I haven't even decided what to cook for tomorrows post and facebook hasn't allowed me to load anything yet. So I'll stop moaning and get on with things.

Help yourself to a sandwich. Me? No, I won't have any I'm allergic to peanuts.

Thanks for coming over,
Annejuli :)



No comments:

Post a Comment