Thursday 27 November 2014

Daily Dish #27 Muffins



I tried putting this post up yesterday but the photos wouldn't load. I managed to get them on facebook and instagram without a problem but for some reason just couldn't get this to happen.

Some days I feel like I'm sitting at the computer more than at my craft table. So this is going to be the last daily daily dish. I'll still be making them and (for now at least) I'll still post them on facebook and instagram daily but I think I'd rather do a weekly blog entry showing all the dishes and anything else I've made during the week. 

These are the links to my other accounts Facebook and Instagram I'd be grateful for your support on either or both if you use them.

Thanks for coming over, see you next week,
Annejuli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment